Why Join the Chamber?
It’s a great time to be a member of the Nevada/Vernon County Chamber of Commerce. Here are five reasons why you should join.
1. You need to share your message with as many people as possible. For a nominal fee, you’ll be a member of an organization where you can communicate with a closed group of hundreds of potential customers and networking partners.
2. The Nevada/Vernon County Chamber of Commerce offers opportunities each month to make business contacts. In addition, the Chamber office only recommends our members to callers looking for products and services.
3. A national survey by the Shapiro Group states: Consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services from a company they believe is a member of a local Chamber of Commerce. When Consumers know that a business is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, 44% are more likely to think favorably about that business.
4. You need to build a network of people who are thinking of you first when asked by their customers, friends, family, and vendors who they think could provide what you are selling. The bigger your audience, the bigger your return.
5. You need to be in a supportive atmosphere where you can see that others are doing well and you can too. Again, the Nevada/Vernon County Chamber of Commerce offers you that opportunity.
Types of Membership
Non-profit and/or charitable organizations or clubs
Home Based Independent Consultant
Business Builder for Small business (1-10 employees)
Corporate Developer for Medium business
Industrialists for Large business (20+ employees)
Contact the Chamber for more information: 417-667-5300